Skagit County grows thriving families.
Bringing community members and agencies together to empower and enrich the lives of young children and their families in Skagit County.
- Respect and Integrity – Welcoming and being open to all conversations, questions, and input about our shared vision and common goals.
- Equality and Equity – Collaborating to create conditions that provide equitable support ensuring an equal start, thus allowing all children to reach their full potential.
- Diversity and Inclusivity – Striving to reflect and engage all of our community.
- High Standards of Quality – Holding ourselves accountable for making informed decisions and producing quality work.
- Connectivity and Partnership – Working together to align and support collective outcomes.
- Continuous Growth – Responding and adapting to the changing needs of our community as identified by current research and evaluation.
- Curiosity, Creativity, and Playfulness – Creating spaces that inspire, encourage, and foster an environment of possibility.