Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund
If your agency is working with immigrants experiencing hard times because of COVID-19, and they aren’t eligible for federal financial relief or unemployment insurance, encourage them to apply to the NEW Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund. Applicants could receive a $1,000 one-time direct payment (up to $3,000 per household).
Applicants must meet ALL requirements below:
- Be 18 years old or older AND
- Reside in Washington state AND
- Have experienced hardship due to the pandemic AND
- Did not receive a federal CARES Act Economic Impact Payment (also known as a “coronavirus stimulus check”) due to immigration status AND
- Are not eligible for unemployment insurance during the COVID-19 pandemic due to immigration status.
Application and more information: https://immigrantreliefwa.org/
Partner Outreach Toolkit: https://immigrantreliefwa.org/partner-outreach