Two Openings for Instructors of English for Speakers of Other Languages – July 1st
Position 1 – Fulltime and offers a starting salary range of approximately $41,000 to $45,000 per year, along with a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and matching 403(b).
Position 2 – Halftime, salaried position – with slimmer benefits – that starts roughly in the $21,000 to $23,000 range, depending on skills and experience.
- Experience preparing and delivering dynamic, varied ESOL lessons
- Student-centered teaching approach and familiarity with growth mindset
- TESOL experience
- Willingness and ability to teach various workplace-skills classes in addition to ESOL (e.g., customer service, cashiering, basic computer classes)
- Flexibility, willingness to teach until 7 pm two nights a week
- Cultural responsiveness, with a demonstrated commitment to promoting equity in the workplace and community
- Language proficiency, especially in Spanish, Mixteco, Russian, and/or Punjabi
- Positivity, empathy, resiliency, and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Comfort representing Goodwill at public events in the community