The culture of NW Hearts United is grounded in the idea of deep mutualconnection- our need for one another and paying that forward. The NW HeartsUnited programs use the bond between horse and human as a catalyst for positivegrowth in the lives of our participants
Are you a therapist, service provider or caregiver looking for tools to connect in heart-centered, trauma informed ways?
NW Hearts United and the Wellness Institute partner for one-of-a-kind heart-centered, trauma stewardship trainings.
Through a connection with the Wellness Institute, we are able to expand our reach in even more meaningful ways. What you can expect:
• Increase empathy and connect with others.
• Feel natural expressing feelings, needs, hopes, and desires.
• Develop communication, decision making, and problem solving skills.
• Gain an increased sense of responsibility and confidence.
• Delicious, home cooked, organic meals provided, as well as unique and comfortable housing. Evenings offer fun nights with campfires and use of our heated pool!
Join us at Wellness Paradise Farm for one of these personally and professionally transformative experiences!
Check out the FLYER for more information.*
Registration through Wellness Institute. Call 425-391-9716
*There are still openings for the weekend retreat, November 16-18th.
Series includes one 3 hour session per month.
Attend all OR individual sessions.
Next workshop this Saturday in Whatcom County 1-4pm* Appropriate for ages 15+
Scholarships and financial aid available. Contact us for more information.
Also NEW! FALL-IN FRIDAYS continues! for military service members, veterans, & first responders.
Happening the LAST Friday of every month. We have grown and are successful because you help us spread the word… we are grateful!