Senior Manager, Early Learning Services
Job Summary: The Senior Manager, Early Learning Services plays an integral role within the Opportunity Council and will oversee the planning, implementation, monitoring, budgeting and evaluation of integrated Education, Family, and Health Services for children and families enrolled in Early Learning and Family Services’ (ELAFS’) diverse and interdependent programs within and across a birth to age 5 model. The position is central to our culture of data-driven continuous quality improvement.
Who we are looking for:
• People who honor our mission, agree with our purpose and want to be part of something bigger.
• People who are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in both the services we provide, as well as the environment in which we work.
• People who are self-motivated and passionate about the work they do.
• People who understand we are not a team because we work together. We are a team because we respect, trust and care for one another.
You would be a good fit for this job if:
• You understand that every child deserves a champion.
• You understand complex, multi-sourced local, state, federal and private funding models and can adeptly navigate through regulatory compliance.
• You have experience planning, implementing and evaluating developmentally appropriate programs for children and families.
• You understand the nuances of comprehensive service area work plans and can ensure their compliance with multi-agency mandates and funding guidelines.
• You are a strategic thinker and can create systems that best support the needs of our clients while empowering our employees to do great work.
• You are focused, organized, and have great attention to detail.
• You are not intimidated by change and quickly adapt to the ever-changing legislative landscape.
• You thrive under pressure and can problem solve in the moment without losing site of the big picture.
• You traverse difficult situations with diplomacy and professionalism.
• You lead by example by acting with integrity and grace.
Think you’re a fit? See full job specifications, educational requirements and application instructions at www.oppco.org/employment/
Completed applications must be received by 4:00pm, June 8, 2018.
First interviews scheduled late June, early July.