You are invited to participate in the spring Family Palooza event: Family Palooza To Go! On May 8, Family Palooza will partner with Skagit Kids Read Week to share information with families about all the many resources available in our community. Although Skagit Kids Read Week will host a live event in the parking lot at Fashion Place Mall, we understand that your organization may not be prepared to participate in a live event. So we are offering Family Palooza To Go, here is what it will look like:
- We are inviting organizations to contribute a flyer about a program, a service, or just a general overview of services provided. We encourage you to provide the flyer in English and Spanish. Consider providing 100-200 flyers.
- Make it fun! Remember a million years ago when we used to do Family Palooza in person and organizations were encouraged to contribute a give away for the kids? Consider adding a small giveway to your flyer – crayons, silly putty, books, small toys, etc. These small tokens add a special touch!
- Drop off your flyer to United General District 304 WIC office – 2031 Hospital Dr, Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284 between 9-3pm Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. Flyers are due to UGD 304 on MAY 3.
- Once we have all the flyers and giveaways gathered, we will place them in a bag with a QR code sticker on the front that directs families to PaloozaMap.com to learn more.
- Family Palooza To Go bags will be distributed to families (one per family) during the Skagit Kids Read Week event on May 8 in the parking lot at the Children’s Museum of Skagit County.